SOS West Wales offers secure steel shipping containers for rental to the public or businesses. Our storage units are self-contained in a secure open plan storage facility covered by CCTV 24/7 in Johnston Business Park just outside Haverfordwest.
Whether you are looking for long term storage or temporary storage we can accommodate for your storage needs. Our rates are competitive and we can rent you a container from just one month or as long as you require.
These units have a huge range of uses, and are ideal for storing the following:
- Furniture while you move home or refurbish your property.
- Surplus or seasonal stock for your business.
- Storage of plant and tools, or materials for tradesmen.
- Equipment or palletised products.
- Garden furniture for storage over the winter.
- Small cars, motorbikes, boats or jet skis or even tractors
- Exhibition or event equipment.
- Selling your home – de-clutter your property to give the best impressions.
- The possibilities are endless.
The containers are 20ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6” high, roughly the size of a single garage, and can accommodate the contents of an average 3 bedroom house, or 8 pallets.
The units are ventilated, clean and secure. Access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is direct vehicle access to each container, and room for furniture delivery vehicles.
We offer private and business customers:
- Long-term Storage
- Permanent Storage
- Temporary self-storage, or
- Monthly storage plans
One thing you can be sure of at SOS West Wales is that our storage containers are easily accessible.
Our easy access policy allows you to drive your car or van right up to the doors of the units. Open plan compound gives you all the room you need to manoeuvre into place easily.
The rental process is simple:
- Sign a rental agreement, giving your contact details.
- Pay a deposit which is refundable at the end of the rental period which covers security padlock and 1 Key.
- Pay the first month’s rent in advance. We then invoice you monthly thereafter.
You are then in charge of your own container to use as and when you need it.
If you would like to discuss prices, rent a container, or view them to see if they are suitable for your requirements, just give us a ring or send an email.
Top Tips for Self Storage:
- Do not put anything wet into the container as this could cause problems with damp and mildew.
- Washing machine, condensing tumbler and their hoses should be emptied of any water before storing.
- Freezers should be defrosted before storing.
- Soft furnishings such as mattresses and sofas should be wrapped in protective plastic.
Self Storage FAQ
- What can I store with SOS West Wales?
You can store almost anything with SOS West Wales, as long as it’s not perishable, flammable or illegal! You cannot store gas, any flammable items, fireworks, perishable foods or materials, dangerous chemicals, goods of an illegal nature or live animals.
- I’ve never used storage before, how does it work?
Don’t worry, it’s simple! Just give us a call and one of our experienced team will help pair you with a storage solution that fits your needs. Our rental agreements are short-term and flexible, meaning you’ll never be locked in if your plans change. So be sure to secure your storage unit today.
- What if I need to get access to my unit at odd hours?
Need to access your storage unit after hours? No problem! SOS West Wales storage facility is open 24 hours a day so you can drop off or pick up your belongings when it’s convenient for you.